Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
CLEANING THE HOUSE CLEANING THE HOUSE
This was an interesting week for the midfielder Roberto Brum and Santos FC.Vanderlei Luxemburgo arrived at the Vila Belmiro one week ago. Both the president of the club, Marcelo Teixeira, and Luxemburgo use the services of a named Roberio de Ogum to ble s the team. The guy can basically talk to spirits and foresee the future. Well, he predicted that Luxemburgo was coming Dwayne Bacon Jersey back to Santos and that his suce s dependended on expelling Roberto Brum from the team. Now, Brum is a Aaron Gordon Jersey hardcore evangelical, making players pray before games, taking them to religious cults and giving interviews about how god spoke to him and told him to save such and such player from burning in hell.When I read the news about Roberio de Ogum predictions I knew Roberto Brums day was coming.During the week more odd news. Apparently a few evangelical Santos players were waking up early in the morning and expre sing their love for god in loud ways, waking up the rest of the team and DISTURBING THE PEACE. Of course everyone thought of Brum.I have to tell that I am pretty sick of Roberto Brum myself. He think he is funny but he is not. He thinks he is a great midfielder but he is not. And last, but not least, he thinks people love him, BUT THEY DONT!Yesterday, Santos and Flamengo played at the Vila Belmiro. I dont know why, Markelle Fultz Jersey but I had the feeling that would be the last day of Brum wearing the Santos jersey. When Luxemburgo was going to replace him, Brum started to complain and got a yellow card. As if nothing had happened he tried to shake Luxas hand. The coach almost beat him up. It was beautiful!After the game Luxa gave and interview and said he got really Vic Law Jersey angry with the player and was going to ask the president to punish him.Then came the gran finale: EMERSON (Milan, Real Madrid, Juventus) was announced a couple of hours later as the new Santos midfielder.Now, I dont know if all this was premeditated, but the macumbeiro got it right.This is Santos FC, one of the most me sed up teams in Brazil. By the way, we lost the game. Flamengo had never won an official game against Michael Carter-Williams Jersey Santos at the Vila Belmiro, until yesterday. It is time to clean the house. Starting with Brum.
Ответ
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)