Городской форум
شوربة العدس - Версия для печати

+- Городской форум (https://mcmon.ru)
+-- Форум Общие форумы (https://mcmon.ru/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Форум Основной форум (https://mcmon.ru/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Темы: شوربة العدس (/showthread.php?tid=24969)

Страницы: 1 2

شوربة العدس - رنيم حمدي - 12-19-2023

إليك وصفة بسيطة ولذيذة لشوربة العدس:
في قدر كبير سخني ملعقتين كبيرتين زيت
زيتون على نار متوسطة...
أضيفي حبة بصل كبير مفروم وفصين فص
ثوم مهروسين وقلبيهم حتى يصبحوا ذهبيين...
أضيفي كوب عدس أخضر مغسول ومنقوع لمدة
ساعتين على الأقل وقلبي لمدة دقيقة....
أضيفي نصف كوب جزر مقطع إلى شرائح ونصف
كوب كرفس مقطع إلى شرائح ونصف كوب
طماطم مقطعة إلى مكعبات وحبة بطاطس
كبيرة مقطعة إلى مكعبات...
قلبي المكونات معًا لمدة 3 دقائق...
أضيفي ملعقة صغيرة كمون ونصف ملعقة صغيرة
كركم ونصف ملعقة صغيرة بهارات حسب الرغبة
وملح وفلفل أسود حسب الذوق واستمري في
التحريك....
أضيفي لتر ونصف من المرق النباتي أو الماء وقلبي
المزيج....
اتركي الشوربة تغلي ثم اخفضي الحرارة واتركيها
تطهى لمدة 30 دقيقة حتى يصبح العدس والخضار
ناعمين....
قبل تقديم الشوربة أضيفي عصير نصف ليمون
لإضافة نكهة منعشة....

RE: شوربة العدس - imad.filippo@feerock.com - 01-02-2024

I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. ทางเข้า ufabet เว็บตรง

Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. โปรโมชั่น ufabet

RE: شوربة العدس - amkhatri - 01-03-2024

A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. ทางเข้า ufabet เว็บตรง

RE: شوربة العدس - jinexi9564 - 01-03-2024

I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. เข้าระบบ ufabet

RE: شوربة العدس - eulises - 01-03-2024

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. ufabet.com ทางเข้า

RE: شوربة العدس - jinexi9564 - 01-03-2024

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. www.ufabet.com ลิ้งเข้าระบบ24

RE: شوربة العدس - eulises - 01-04-2024

hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. ufabet ไม่มี ขั้น ต่ํา

RE: شوربة العدس - amkhatri - 01-04-2024

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. ufabet โปร สมาชิกใหม่

RE: شوربة العدس - jinexi9564 - 01-04-2024

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. ทางเข้าเล่น ufa

RE: شوربة العدس - amkhatri - 01-04-2024

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. ufabet.com ทางเข้า มือถือ