Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
Быстровозводимые ангары
Kncx PM calls for equipping police with high-technology
ISLAMABAD:A top US General on Saturday said the Afghan Taliban were harbouring the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and other violent extremist organisations days after Pakistan conducted rare cross border strikes inside Afghanist air max bianche an. quot In a classified session I can give you great detail but I would tell you that we do see the Taliban as harbouring al-Qaeda, they 39 re also harbouring Tereek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and other violent extremist organisations, quot General Michael air max command Kurilla, the CENTCOM Chief told the US Senate Arms Services Committee. quot The only one that they are actively fighting is I jordan 1 high SIS Khorasan, quot the US General added.The CENTCOM chief informed the committee that he spoke to Pakistan rsquo s army chief General Asim Munir on Friday and discussed the renewed terror threat. quot Congressman so I literally talked to the chief of the army staff from Pakistan this morning in a regular scheduled call. They have tremendous insight into the violent extremist o Zard Govt lacks plan to curb locusts claims PML-N
ISLAMABAD:Pakistan is ope adidas originals winterjacke ning new areas nike air max for oil and gas ex nb schuhe ploration through competitive bidding, which will push massive exploration activities in the country, said Federal Minister for Energy Hammad Azhar on Monday.
Ответ

Сообщения в этой теме
aoau Retaliation China hammers US goods with tariffs as sparks of trade war fly - от MethrenKic - 06-14-2024, 06:53 PM

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)