Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
مكافحة النمل الابيض
Uhao Indulge | Disrupt NY 2014 Hackathon
Signing up is pretty dang easy, if we do say so ourselves. All you need to do is聽enter your email address here聽before tomorrow. After you do that, you ll get an email that has a link where you can purchase these deeply discounted tickets when they are released tomorrow. You ll definitely want to act quickly, however, as tickets will be doled out on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all 50 pairs are sold, that s all she wrote.Those tickets serve as all-access passes to the best startup show i stanley thermos n Europe for you and a friend, coworker, colleague or loved one 鈥?really, whoever you want to spend a few days with geekin stanley cup g out over the latest and greatest tech.The two of you will get to hear from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry in a series of interviews and fireside chats throughout stanley canada the show. So far we have聽Tania Boler聽 Chiaro CEO ,聽Lucas Von Cranach and Ijad Madisch聽 Onefootball CEO and ResearchGate CEO, respectively who will joining us at Disrupt with many more coming Uxad Former Zipcar CEO Scott Griffith Joins General Catalyst As Partner
TechCrunch events have always featured hardware companies. FitBit launched with us. Lit Motors. Gtar. Tovbot. We strive to fi stanley cup nd the very best startups for Startup Battlefield and that often includes guys and gals that build tangible objects. This year is no different. Some amazing hardware companies will launch on the Disrupt stage.The hardware theme runs throughout the conference, and it all starts with the Hackathon. Chevy is asking attendees to build applications for its in-vehicle infotainment systems. Me Stanley becher anwhile, Pionee stanley taza r the folks that make radios and speakers will be onsite looking for teams building applications for its AppRadio platform. LiveBolt, a sort of DIY Lockitron, won the hackathon last year. Don ;t shy away from making hardware at the hackathon.I ;m also excited to have several notable leaders in hardware at Disrupt next week. I ;ll kick off the final day of Disrupt with Nick Woodman, the 36-year self-made billionaire behind GoPro cameras.
Ответ

Сообщения в этой теме
1x slots сайт - от WalterBlals - 08-15-2024, 01:37 PM
RE: ?????? ????? ?????? - от Thomasnow - 08-15-2024, 08:46 AM
RE: ?????? ????? ?????? - от Gabrielgeono - 08-15-2024, 08:47 AM
hrls What Zynga s Management Shake-Up Under New CEO Mattrick Means - от MethrenKic - 08-25-2024, 08:50 AM
RE: ?????? ????? ?????? - от Gabrielgeono - 08-19-2024, 11:19 AM
RE: ?????? ????? ?????? - от Gabrielgeono - 08-26-2024, 03:13 PM
RE: ?????? ????? ?????? - от Gabrielgeono - 08-29-2024, 12:42 PM

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 24 Гость(ей)