Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
random[a..z]lie Twilio Is Raising A Series D Of Around $50M
Magz Google s Android Phone app now identifies spam callers
The mistakes that Facebook revealed聽last year seem聽relatively minor, but collectively, they probably聽have added momentum to calls from the ad industry for聽better data from Facebook, as well as more third-party verification of that data. In the blog post announcing the MRC audit, Facebook also says it will be providing more details about how long down to the millisecond an ad is actually on-screen, as well as how long 50 percent and 100 percent of the ad is聽on-screen. So hop stanley bottle efully, advertisers will wonder less abou stanley thermos t whether they ;re paying for ads that aren ;t actually seen.In addition, Facebook says it now working wi stanley drink bottle th 24 independent partners for ad measurement. Plus, it will be adding new video ad-buying options 鈥?for example, advertisers could only pay for videos聽that are viewed in their entirety. As a partner to over four million advertisers across a wide range of organizations and objectives, we want to provide transparency, choice, and accountability,& 82 Mjrp RadiumOne Pays Startups To Cookie Their Users For Hashtag Ad Retargeting
Hello friends, and welcome to Bullish, TechCr stanley tumblers unch newest show. We ;re going to ship a new episode directly to your monitor each and every Wednesday morning, so make sure to set聽your DVR browser to TechCrunch.com.This week, our very first, we focused on the concept of unicorns, a term that was born on these pages, and recently re-examined by Aileen Lee in an epic post that is far more than worth your time.Joining us to kick things off is Keith Krach, the current CEO of Docusign, a unicorn in its own right. The company has raised several hundred million dollars this year, and is currently valued north of $3 billion. Krach dropped by TechCrunch to talk about the massive expansion of companies valued north of $1 billion, and to agree that he is not, in fact, stanley cup a teen.Hit play, shoot me a tweet with feedback, and, I hope, enjoy. The format of the show is new to your humble host, so if I ;m not perfect, know that I ;m workin botella stanley g hard on reading from a screen while pretendin
Ответ

Сообщения в этой теме
random[a..z]ado Mt. Gox Source Code Leaked By Hackers Along With Team Information, Cu - от MethrenKic - 09-05-2024, 10:35 PM

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)