Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
UD Almeria 0 Barcelona 2 UD Almeria 0 Barcelona 2
Two second half goals Rickard Rakell Men Jersey by Bojan Krcic capped another brilliant performance by Barcelona and restored their six point lead at the top of La Liga with eleven games to go.Pep Guardiola rested Samuel Etoo and Thierry Henry and gave Bojan just his second start and the youngster responded by scoring his first league goals of the season, and he now joins Thierry Henry and Lionel Me si as having scored in all three competitions this season.Barca struggled to create anything in the early stages as Hugo Sanchez had packed his midfield to try and stop Barcelonas fluent pa sing game. Despite this the Catalans gradually found their rhythm and shots from Kieta on ten minutes, Xavi five minutes later and Daniel Alves on the half hour all tested the Almeria keeper. On 33 minutes Albert Crusat escaped the attentions of Marquez and Toure but Valdes was good enough to Nick Ritchie Jersey prevent the home team going ahead. The Almeria keeper was soon back in action, making a trio of saves from Iniesta, Me si and a point blank header from Pique to ensure the teams went in level at the break.Barcelona came out for the second Sami Vatanen Kids Jersey half and looked even better than they had in the first and with 53 minutes gone an Iniesta pa s found Me si who cut acro s Santiago Acasiete and fired in a low shot which hit the post and rebounded to Bojan who gratefully slid the ball into the net. Three minutes later Bojan got his second as Daniel Alves, who was at his attacking best, found Me si who back-heeled the ball to Iniesta, he flicked it back to Alves and the Brazilian found Bojan, whose shot deflected off Acasiete and left Diego Alves stranded.That goal gave Barcelona some space and allowed Guardiola to make changes as Etoo replaced Bojan on 66 minutes before Eidur Gudjohnsen and Alex Hleb were also given a run out.Lionel Me si again produced a performance worthy of his status as the arguably the worlds best footballer and Andreas Iniesta is clearly back to his best and Charlie Conway Men Jersey it is no coincidence that when Iniesta plays well, Barcelona play well.Full Time: UD Almeria 0 Barcelona 2 (Bojan, 53, 56)Attendance: 9,300Yellow Cards: Acasiete 21 Pellerano 75 Ortiz, J 77 Negredo 88UD Almeria: Alves Diego, Saltor Bruno, Santiago Acasiete, Hernan Pellerano, Jose Manuel Jimenez Mane, Juan Manuel Ortiz, JM (Jose Ortiz, J, 65), Juan Jesus Juanito (Miguel Angel Corona, 70), Santos da Silva Iriney, Albert Crusat, Kalu Uche (Pablo Piatti, 77), Alvaro Sanchez NegredoBarcelona: Victor Valdes, Daniel Alves, Gerard Pique, Rafael Marquez, Silvio Sylvinho, Xavier Hernandez Xavi, Yaya Toure, Seydou Keita (Eidur Gudjohnsen, 82), Lionel Me si, Krkic Antoine Vermette Men Jersey Perez Bojan (Samuel Etoo, 68), Andres Iniesta (Alex Hleb, 85)
Ответ
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)