Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
Manchester City Season Awards Manchester City Season Awards
Please can I say, before we start, these are all personal opinions, so if you want to comment, dont slate who I have put where, let me know what you think. Lets keep this nice shall we?Player of the Season Pablo Zabaleta (Dont slate me, its my opinion!)He is a real a set to the club and I can say that I have never seen a player adapt so well to English football in his first season, bar Vincent Kompany. Hes able to adapt to a variety of positions. So sometimes Sparky can change formation without having to make substitutions ifhe hasa player of Pablos flexibility on Joey Votto Jersey the pitch. His performances in midfield, in arguably the most competative league in the world, have won his great praise from the fans. His work rate is phenomenal, his tackling isnt reckle s, it is controlled yet tough. Even at full back, slotting in on the left hand side for Bridge, he has shown some outstanding qualities and his superb finish against Wigan earlier this year proved what a fantastic player he can be.Young Player of the Season Stephen IrelandIreland has been a complete transformation this season, coming from nowhere having had little opportunity under Sven, to dazzle the crowds with some scintillating stuff. I think it is fair to say his phenomenal performances have come when he is playing in the hole behind the front man. His ability to spot a pa s rivals that of Xabi Alonso, and his ability to find the back of the net rivals that of Fernando Torres. he has one of the best footballing brains at the club and has boosted the teams morale considerably. He pumps them up when the need to fight, and settles them down when they need to hold a lead. He has guaranteed himself a place in every startingXIwhoever City sign.He was always a great pa ser of the ball, but now he makes more bursts into the box and his eye for goal has really sharpened up. His set piece deliver is consistently dangerous, his link up play is also eye catching, from defence to attack in a second. He has put in some cracking performances this season.Most Improved Player of the Season Nedum OnouhaThis youngster has come on leaps and bounds and has developed enormously since his academy days.He plays with superb composure for a young player, calm under pre sure, distributes well and has Tom Seaver Jersey phenomenal pace and aggre sion in the tackle. On performances he would be my first choice centre back in the team. He is a good athlete and with Dunne alongside him, and Given behind him, it is good to see all the defenders now singing from the same hymn sheet.Goal of the Season Robinho vs Arsenal The ChipThis goal actually blew me away. Not only was it due to the audactiy, but also due to the fact he was trying to pull it off against a pretty good keeper, Almunia! The speed in which he Tony Perez Jersey broke was incredible and the way the ball neatly bounced and rolled gently into the back of the not showed what a tidy finish it actually was. I was astonished and amazed, yet then again, nothing can stop this boy trying things like this! Lets hope he pulls off more stunners like this next season!Match of the Season City vs Hamburg 2nd LegTrailing 3 1 from the first leg, City knew they were staring down the barrel of defeat as they took to the hallowed turf of the City of Manchester Stadium, but a monumental effort, both on the pitch from the players, and off it with the fans, will live long in the memory for those who witne sed the spectacle. Rather than anger at the end as would have been expected following a City defeat, the home supporters were content with the effort displayed and although there was disappointment, it was not of the bitter kind.Moment of the Season Glauber Berti coming on for 5 minutes!I need say no more, other than what a reception he was given!Personally, I am not sure whether or not he got the joke, but nevermind! He played with spirit (which most players had lost in the 88th minute of the last game of the season) and he showed real guts! Also, may I addwhat a neatly taken throw in!The Di sapointment of the Season Micah RichardsMicah has had a very mixed season. he has played some decent stuff at times, mainly towards the end of the season, yet at other times (and it pains me to say it as I am a fan) he has been abysmal. There was a serious lack of apparent committment half way through the season, wherre he clearly could not be bothered. This was clear against Hamburg where he was at fault for their third goal. He always began to run out of steam, or never be willing to put his body on the line (as we saw last season) Trevor Bauer Jersey . I am sure however that he will work hard over the summer and get back to his best, because if he does, he is a force to be reckoned with.Signing of the Season Shaun Wright-Phillips!When I say SWP, i do mean the player not the ball boy! (Those of you who go to the games will know what I am talking about!) It is absolutely brilliant to see this whizz-kid back in action and flying. His debut was insane, but nothing short of what we expect from this top young England International. It is great to see him play with confidence, something he lacked whilst at Chelsea. He is never shy to run at defenders (something we lacksed for the previous two seasons) and he does, when he catches it, have a vicious shot that swerves and dips like a Ronaldo freekick. Im delighted he i playing for us again and at a big profit too! He has scored some crackers, notably his goal against Pompey in the 6-0 rout. He beat David James at his enar post with a deadly shot. More next season please Shauny.Worst Playerof the Season Gelson FernandesHe is always kept very busy, and always runs about, but he just is not good enough for this level. His defending is pretty bad, always being brushed to the side. He is a silly little headle s chicken who cannot kcik with both feet. He is always either out of position or he gives midfielders like Gerrard far too much room and you cannot afford to do that. The amount of times midefielders are able to walk into our box when he is on the pitch is incredible. He gets beaten too many times, Im surprised he is good enough for the bench to be honest. Always negative football with Gelson, he never looks Blank Jersey to go forward with the ball. Main culprit of silly tackling and giving the ball away.Dark Horseof the Season! Felipe CaicedoFelipe always seems to score when he plays! Yes, I know they are usually tap-ins but at least he still sticks them in the back of the net, unlike Rolando Bianchi! No man should have a body like his, nevermind at the tender age of twenty! He is physical, cant control a thing, but he still scores, and at the end of the day, thats exactly what we need!Best Ind
Ответ
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)