Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
Kyle Shanahan reveals George Kittle was battling more than a knee injury in 49ers win
tight end was in obvious pain throughout the team's 28-25 win over the , battling a nagging knee injury that caused him to leave the game in the fourth quarter. Kittle suffered the knee injury on the 49ers first offensive play when Cardinals defensive end hit the knee on a running play. Kittle did go to Nick Bjugstad Women Jersey the medical tent, but played through the pain after he returned on the 49ers next po se sion.Immediately after the win, 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan revealed Kittle was playing through more then Brett Connolly Men Jersey a knee injury. He still had six catches for 79 yards, including an impre sive 30-yard touchdown to close the first quarter. At the beginning of his pre s conference, Shanahan opened up Kittle was playing through a knee and ankle injury, which is in addition to the groin injury that has limited him over the past few weeks. "I know once something happens, you try to push through it as much as you can," Kittle said, Keith Yandle Women Jersey . "But there comes a point if I feel like I'm a liability to the team, and I'm not the best man for the job, I definitely have to (leave the game)." Kittle did not play the majority of the fourth quarter, leaving without his top pa s-catching target in the critical moments of the game. stepped up for the 49ers with the biggest play of the night as the second-year tight end caught an 11-yard pa s on a third and 8 that sealed the win and Frank Vatrano Men Jersey allowed the 49ers to run out the clock."I tried to give my team everything I could, and in the fourth quarter, I really couldn't go any more," Kittle said. "I'm happy to have a guy like Ro s Dwelley in there stepping up." The severity of Kittle's injury is unknown, but he has 11 days to rest up before the 49ers take on the on "Monday Night Football." Kittle has played though pain throughout the season, which is good news for the Aleksander Barkov Men Jersey 49ers.
Click here Click here Click here
Ответ
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)