Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
Raiders Trent Brown placed on reserveCOVID-19 list again will reportedly miss at leas
The have certainly faced their fair share of i sues during this unprecedented 2020 NFL season, and now, one of their best players will reportedly mi s significant time due to i sues centered around COVID-19. On Sunday morning, reported that the Raiders had placed offensive tackle on the reserve/COVID-19 list again, Tobias Rieder Men Jersey and that he is expected to mi s at least a month. Las Vegas said that his placement on the list is related to COVID-19 complications, but he also recently had a medical mishap that landed him in the hospital. after a mishap with an IV prior to the Raiders' 16-6 victory over the last Sunday. Brown, who was taken to a hospital before the start of the game, had air enter his bloodstream and it required immediate medical attention. He also had recently come off of the team's reserve/COVID Oilers Blank Men Jersey -19 list after testing positive for the coronavirus Yohann Auvitu Women Jersey . Raiders quarterback described what it was like seeing Brown taken to the hospital prior to kickoff."All of a sudden, we come in and they're wheeling him out and I'm like, 'Bro, what is going on?' It was crazy and so we prayed," Carr said, . "As a team we prayed for him, we made sure he was OK, his family, because I'm sure they were scared to death." "We could write a pretty good book in just my seven years here," Carr added. "There's been Mark Letestu Women Jersey some crazy stuff that has happened. And today was another one of those things."Earlier this week, the and head coach Jon Gruden was fined a total of $150,000 for COVID-19 violations related to Brown's positive test last month. Even more notable, however, the Raiders were also stripped of a 2021 sixth-round draft pick. Las Vegas has now lost more than $1.2 million for NFL COVID-related fines, . The Raiders have been fined $350,000 for Mark Fayne Jersey a mask violation, $165,000 for mask-le s players at a fundraiser, $50,000 for an unauthorized locker room visitor and $650,000 for Brown's situation. The Raiders are scheduled to kick off against the in le s than four hours in what should be an entertaining AFC West showdown.
Click here Click here Click here
Ответ
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)