Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
Priscos NFL Week 7 picks plus QB Power Rankings and teams most likely to fuel QB caro
Hello, boys and girls, and welcome to Week 7, which officially kicks off tomorrow. John Breech is busy browsing Amazon for extra gear ahead of this Sunday's anticipated clash with the , so you've got me, Cody Benjamin, to take you through all the latest from around the league.This is the Pick Six Newsletter. Now let's get to it. (And please, do yourself a favor and make sure you're ! You don't want to mi s our daily offerings of everything you need to know around the .)We've got Week 7 picks, QB power rankings, all kinds of injury updates and more:Today's show: Debating legacy, Hall of Fame oddsWilson isn't on the field for the right now, but that didn't stop him from making a primetime TV appearance in Week 6, emerging on the sidelines -- and at a coin to s -- for overtime contest with . It got and Will Brinson thinking: What is Wilson's legacy at this point, and what does the quarterback desire most for his future?"Would he rather have another Super Bowl or an MVP, Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Jersey if he could only have one?" Quinn asked. Here's what Brinson had to say: "I think that Ru sell Wilson's answer would be Super Bowl. I think that Ru sell Wilson's answer if you jabbed him full of truth serum and didn't have him in a public setting would be MVP. ... I think that Ru sell Wilson -- and maybe to his detriment, because doesn't think this way, I believe -- wants to be the greatest of all-time instead of wanting to win for his team."The guys went on to debate the likelihood of Wilson making the Hall of Fame, then pivoted to break down division-race futures. Catch the entire episode (and subscribe for all kinds of daily NFL talk) .2. Prisco's Picks: edge , upset Papa Pete Prisco is back with . Here are some of his most notable projections: Chiefs 37, Titans 30:With all the injuries in the secondary for the Titans, should have a big game. The Chiefs defense was better last week, but that's not saying a lot. Look for a lot of points in this game. But the Chiefs will find a way.Ravens 31, Bengals 28:I expect the Bengals offense to move the ball with , so it will come down to whether they can slow . I don't think they can. The Ravens win it, Blank Jersey but it's close.Giants 19, Panthers 16:The Panthers have offensive i sues of late and the Giants should be able to limit them. The problem is the Giants are banged up on offense, but I think they can do enough to pull this one out.3. Insider notes: Teams most likely to fuel 2022 QB carouselJason La Canfora thinks this past offseason was just a taste of wild QB movement around the NFL. Looking ahead to 2022, he expects pursuit of elite names like and Ru sell Wilson to be "quite intense," especially with next year's QB cla s not nearly as hyped as it was in 2021. He's who could be in the market for a new signal-caller after the season. Here are some tidbits on a few big ones: Tonguea sing on to take might have been a problem, Brian Flores has never embraced Tua outwardly like he should have, and whether he stays or goes, I have a hard time seeing Miami staying status quo in 2022. :They could end up with three first-round picks in the top half of the first round, and as much as management would love to see grab the reigns and cement his status, that is far from a sure thing. Seems a little unlikely right now, frankly.Giants:Coach and GM have one Mike Trout Jersey foot out the door. Maybe one foot and three toes. Will the next guys think is the answer? He has been better this year despite a weak staff, but there are reasons to believe he was heavily over-drafted. : ( ) is functional at best. ... He was never gonna be more than a look-see, and he could end up benched sooner rather than later. No one will be hotter to draft a QB than the Lions.Panthers: ain't the answer. The last three games have been brutal and this was never the QB solution owner David Tepper was sold on in the first place. ... Tepper Justin Bour Jersey has long wanted . At some point he may get him. :Big Ben is done. This year looks just like last year in the pa sing game, he took the pay cut to come back for one more shot. ... But this is it. The next guy isn't likely on the roster.4. to start for over injured Big news on the "Thursday Night Football" front, with Mayfield . The former No. 1 pick attempted to fight through a shoulder injury this week with an eye on being a game-time decision against the . Cleveland opted to declare him out early, however, turning the keys over to Keenum, who last started for in 2019. The latter also made 16 starts for , his Thursday night opponent, in 2018. He figures to be just one of several key injury replacements taking the field to kick off Week 7, when the Browns will look to snap a two-game losing streak.5. QB Power Rankings: leaps into top 5Every week, we from first to worst. As Week 7 approaches, Lamar Jackson is one of our biggest movers, entering the top 5 for the first time this year. , and also took leaps this week, with among those dropping a few spots. Here's this week's top 10: Tom BradyAaron Rodgers (+1)Patrick Mahomes (-1)Lamar Jackson (+ Cody Allen Jersey 1) (+2) (-2)Matthew Stafford (+1) (-2)6. Rapid-fire roundup: Injury updates, big names releasedHungry for more NFL news? We've got a few more for you right here: : is set to step in at running back : The Ravens' left tackle is still battling ankle i sues : Just a year after they spent a fourth-round pick on the backup : And Cleveland is banged up in the trenches : Tyler Sullivan lists three potential suitors for the former All-Pro : The longtime kicker is No. 3 on the team's all-time scoring list
Click here Click here Click here
Ответ
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)