Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
Raiders Gareon Conley confirms he is good to go after being carted off vs. Broncos wi
It appears disaster has been averted for . when his took on the on Monday Night Football, when the former first-round pick tried to pull down running back with just over five minutes remaining in the third quarter to cap off a 27-yard run. Conley, who was laying on the ground at the time with a handful of Freeman's jersey, suffered a blow to the head from the thigh of safety Jonathan Abram -- who flew in to help bring Francisco Liriano Jersey down Freeman -- in a way that compre sed Conley's neck into his body. This angle shows how bad it is. Damn Alex Bregman Jersey it all to hell. Dieter Kurtenbach (@dieter) Conley was carted off the field on a gurney and gave a thumbs up on his way out, but the more poignant thumbs up came from head coach Jon Gruden late Monday evening/Tuesday morning."I got good word on him that he's going to be OK," Gruden said in his post-game media addre s, via . "Don't know his status for the next game, but most importantly he's alright. That was a scary hit that he took, but all the reports I have Roy Oswalt Jersey are very, very positive." On Tuesday afternoon, Conley posted this me sage on Twitter, letting everyone know that he is OK and to thank all of the fans for their prayers. Thank you to everybody who had me in their thoughts and prayers.. I hurt my neck nothing severe and it was just protocol to get me on a stretcher and get imaging to make sure everything was ok make sure it didnt go down my spine or anything.. Im good to go God Ble s you all Gareon Conley (@_gconley8) While the Raiders look to make a determination at some point this week regarding Conley's availability for their Week 2 meeting with the , the important thing is exactly what Gruden points out, in that the cornerback was able to avoid a career-and life-threatening injury in Week 1. Unfortunately for Conley, however, the dark cloud of injury may have shown itself again in his young promising career. He was Preston Tucker Jersey active for just two games in his rookie 2017 campaign after suffering and then re-aggravating a shin injury that landed him on injured reserve, and while he did have 14 starts in 15 games the following year -- displaying his prowe s in the proce s -- he suffered a concu sion that kept him from playing in the complete 16-game campaign.There is no doubt Conley has what it takes to be a shutdown corner in the NFL, as evidenced in his three interceptions and 15 pa s deflections in 2018, but another goal of his is to remain healthy and available to achieve that mi sion Blank Jersey . For now, at least he knows he'll still get the chance.
Click here Click here Click here
Ответ
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)