طريقة عمل البطاطس المهروسة
إليك طريقة عمل البطاطس المهروسة بسيطة :
قم بغسل البطاطس جيدًا تحت الماء الجاري
لإزالة الأتربة والأوساخ...
قشر البطاطس وقطعها إلى مكعبات صغيرة
لتسهيل عملية الطهي...
ضع البطاطس في وعاء وقليها في ماء مغلي
حتى تصبح طرية...
عندما تصبح البطاطس طرية صفيها جيدًا من الماء...
في وعاء كبير قم بتهريس البطاطس باستخدام
مهراز البطاطس أو شوكة....
أضيف الزبدة والحليب إلى البطاطس المهروسة
وقلب المكونات جيدًا حتى تحصل على خليط ناعم...
قدم البطاطس المهروسة في طبق التقديم
وقدمها ساخنة..
Ответ
Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. เข้าระบบ ufabet
Ответ
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. ufabet .comเข้าสู่ระบบ
Ответ
This kind of is a wonderful submit My partner and i noticed as a result of discuss that. It is just what I desired to find out desire inside upcoming you may keep on regarding revealing this kind of outstanding submit. ufabet เข้าสู่ระบบ เว็บตรง
Ответ
Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. สมัครสมาชิก ufabet
Ответ
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. ufabet เข้าสู่ระบบ ฝาก-ถอน
Ответ
I actually pleasantly surprised together with the study you actually manufactured to make this special upload unbelievable. Excellent hobby! indian e visa eligibility qatari citizens
Ответ
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)