Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
The rogue priest is still one of the best
So if you have if you're super squishy class like Warlock or Mage you'll be shoot by ambush, you'll get trained by a warrior with bladestorm, you're going to suffer a lot and be forced to play defensive most of the time. Warlocks receive an abundance of tools that they were missing instant casting stones such as demonic port, and the ability to allow castles to undergo absorption effects, but they're too squishy WoW Classic SoD Gold . My opinion is that they're not a viable option until the final phase of the expansion, when they truly shine.

Also, Mages rank on the lower end of this list due to the fact that they're not just difficult for players to take on to play in Wrath of the Lich King However, they're not the most rewarding. They're not as fast like they were in TBC, you can't just play a lot of Icelands and then kill things, you'll need to cast a bit more and do more setups and then wait for your goods and there's a bit more to manage in this regard. Additionally, I think they're even more squishy than TPC.

The rogue priest is still one of the best comps in the entire game. If you're not your rogue as a god your priest, and God to the mage, you're probably not going to play at a high level in Wrath of the Lich King as that comp, it'll be shut down much more easily than in TVC.

If you've managed to get this far in the video, I'd appreciate it like I've put lots of time and energy into this video and I think it turned out quite well. I'll be sure to publish more PvP beta-videos in the near future. As well as some pre patch gameplay videos of me and my deathly wanted to say thank you for all your support and see you in the next video.

Our website, is the most popular Wrath Classic Gold provider, players visit our site to WoW Classic Season of Discovery Gold  obtain Wrath Classic Accounts, Wrath Classic Powerleveling, and Wrath Classic Boost.
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)